We are a small, but growing firm.
Current job opportunities
We are a small, but growing firm. We're driven to make informative, exciting and disruptive content from the outdoor sports world. We do this in a way that minimises our impact to the best of our abilities, while also ensuring our production values are never compromised.
If you'd like to work in a rural, but beautiful setting where mountain biking, running and other outdoor activities are plentiful, and are keen to make a difference through your work, then we'd love to chat.
Senior Film Editor
Are you a senior film editor looking for a fresh challenge in a tiny, but growing company? This opportunity will see you working with some of the biggest brands in the global outdoor sports sectors, editing everything from long form documentaries to 15 second, high impact adverts. What’s more, being part of such a small team, you’ll be actively contributing to the developing culture of our business, and your creative input will have a chance to truly make its mark. If you can operate a camera as well, that’ll earn you some brucey bonus points.
- Option of 3 days a week at our office based in Rothbury, and 2 days working from home.
- Minimum 3 years experience of producing content for clients. You should be an expert in Adobe Premier Pro and have experience of offline and online workflows.
- 26-29k p/a depending on experience
- 30 days holiday per year
- Free bike servicing twice a year inc parts up to £150.
- Pump track 200 metres from the office.
The day to day must haves.
- Footage ingest and offline editing / picture lock
- Working with director and responding to client amends
- Online editing - colour and grade
- Delivering 1st, 2nd and final edits to clients
- Comfortable using Vimeo feedback platform
- Ability to think creatively and shape the edit within a small team.
- Comfortable working to time sensitive deadlines.
- Comfortable with some ambiguity and an ability to work autonomously to a high standard when required.
The Brucey Bonus nice to haves.
- Know your way around Adobe After Effects and Davinci Resolve
- Able to operate a camera as 2nd / 3rd camera on shoots.
- Understanding of outdoor sports and environmental topics.
If this sounds like something that might be up your street, please drop us a CV and Showreel (We will need to see a showreel for you to be considered) to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is April 31st, 2022.